Monday, October 31, 2011

Fright Fest - Halloween 2011

This was a fun Halloween weekend! (aside from the foot of snow we got turning our work in progress aka the house into a winter wonderland!) I have to say, even though dangerous at times driving through snowy scary hills etc, the lake and trees looked so beautiful! Before the snow happened, we went to a local Halloween festival called Fright Fest. Its a really cool little festival located near the Renaissance Festival by us that we've been to a few times before. But this year, it was eerily spooky (don't know if I used that or spelled it right!) I guess with all the scary stuff in the world, the people who organized the fest decided they had to spook it up about ten notches, cause I was even alittle scared! and I didn't even go into the haunted house! From a girl skipping around in a dress, with a bloody knife hiding behind her back, to a green faced goblin man jumping at a fenced cage making rattling noises! I took some great pictures, so you could see, and when I clicked enhance, so you could see the picture better in the dark, all these little orbs showed up. Scary! check it out!








2 comments:

  1. I am just looking at it thinking...is that rain or snow? And then I think how spoiled I am. Not even paying attention to anything scary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...